Friday, April 1, 2011

About these reviews . . .

My ratings are subjective; they're based on how much I, personally, enjoyed the book. Certain types of characters, plot lines or settings press all the right buttons for me--or all the wrong ones!--so I'll try to note when these prejudices are coming into play. That way you'll know when to take my words with an extra grain of salt.

I accept free books for reviews from authors--but, of course, I'll give my honest opinion on a book even if you've provided it for me, and I will not accept any monetary reward for reviewing your book or recommending it. I will remain in compliance with FTC Guidelines and I will disclose when an author or publisher has given me a book to review.

If you are an author who would like to send me a book to review (by Kindle or otherwise), please contact me at jrosemary@gmail.com. I read most genres, but I focus on romance (including LGBT), mystery, fantasy and historical fiction. Thanks and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment