Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In a Dark Wood by Josh Lanyon

Genre: Contemporary Romance; M/M Romance; Romance; Suspense

My Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

How I acquired this book: I purchased it.

Goodreads Blurb: In a dark, dark wood there was a dark, dark house...

Camping in the Jersey Pine Barrens may literally turn out to be a first date from hell for travel writer Tim and the cute cop who persuades him to revisit a past that Tim has done his best to forget.


My Review: Yeah, this camping trip with Luke is the first date from hell. Poor Tim. (Note to self: learn from Tim's experience. Never go camping on a first date.)

But worse than getting lost in the woods is Luke's annoying conviction that he knows what's wrong with Tim and how Tim should fix it. (Ok, Tim. I agree with Luke that you have a problem--but damned if you should put up with him telling you how to run your life! You can hit him now if you'd like. I've got your back.)

And yet, this single-minded, tactless cop may be just the guy to help Tim confront his demons . . .

On Kindle: Yes. Find it on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment